Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Black Mojo Mods  (Read 2309 times)

Offline 908ssp

The Black Mojo Mods
« on: July 06, 2007, 04:51:35 PM »
I didn't wait around to get more aggravated this time. The piezos only worked with the cord hanging down not hung over my strap button and the switches both worked only after repeated flicks.

So out they go. I used some really trick switches this time totally geeked out and over kill. These Honeywell switches are what Dr.Jeff used to put in USAF fighter jets. If you sweat a lot they might be worth the extra money as they are completely sealed with a rubber shield you can see around the toggle. I found a vendor for them and they will sell individual pieces so if you interested let me know. But in all honesty I can't say they are worth twice the money of the other switches I recommended in an earlier post. Unless your just a geek.[;)]

[^]

Alex

« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 04:52:35 PM by 908ssp »
Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG

The Black Mojo Mods

Offline DrJeff

The Black Mojo Mods
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 10:36:12 AM »
They were made for an F-15, but cool enough for a Parker.

I'm glad you were able to use the switches. I was afraid there might be a clearance problem due to the depth of the switch body below the panel.  Let's have a look at the front when you're done.

(BTW, I fired up the Mojo for the first time last night. The parallel mode on the bridge pup is sweet.)1997 Sunburst Nitefly NFV4
2000 Metallic Red Fly Deluxe w/Roland Mod
2005 Trans Cherry Fly Mojo
Rgds,
Jeff